Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Civil Law, Criminal Law, Dispute Resolution.
Mohammad Mahmoud AbdulLatif ElBadri
Mohammad joined Mohammad Ahmad AlZaabi Advocates & Legal Consultants in 2012 and has been serving the firms’ clients in complex litigation matters related to corporate law, commercial law, civil law and criminal law.
Prior to joining Mohammad Ahmad al Zaabi Advocates & Legal Consultants, Mohammad practiced law for more than 10 years in Egypt, where he first worked for a reputable law firm before establishing his own.
While working in Egypt, Mohammad was involved in major criminal litigation matters and advised high profile clients on varied corporate and commercial issues.
Cairo University – Master of Law in Civil Law, with two theses, the first titled “The responsibility of a Director and its relationship with the shareholders”, and the second titled “the incidental responsibility of a principal for its subordinate in relation with the implementation of administrative decisions”. Mohamad joined Egypt Bar Association in 2000.
- Bachelor degree in Law - Mansoura University (1999).
- Master degree in Private Commercial Law - Cairo University (2002):
- Diploma in Private Law 2001;
- Diploma in International Commercial Law 2002.
- Master degree in Private Commercial Law - University of Petra (2016):
- Diploma in Private Law 2015;
- Diploma in Capital Company and E-commerce Law 2016.
- PhD in Civil Law - University of Petra (2018)